I will stop by Avignon during Jul20-22, arrival at 2pm jul20 Saturday and head to Paris at 12:00 noonon Jul22(Monday)!
Main objective is to see the famous lavender field and sight seeing of the historical development (building)!
Any recommendation? I will rent a car for 2 days!
And when I booked the hotel a week ago, all city hotel are fully booked and I have to stay at a hotel near Avignon TGV station! And I know there will be Art festival during my visit, any show I can't missed? And will Avignon city be v crowd that I should visit the outskirt tourist spots?
Looking forward to your excellent ideas!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACT BROTHER Techh care
- 2 https://www.healthdietalert.com/lutrevia-youth-cream/
- 3 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 4 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 5 family trip to Germany and more
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 Packing Champagne
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Milan airport--which one
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 two days in Nice
- 19 Visit to France
- 20 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 21 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 25 New fast track