Notices

Juan-les-Pins -- Hotels?

Jan 30th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Original Poster

Juan-les-Pins -- Hotels?

I was doing a search of this forum of Fodor recs for hotels in Juan-les-Pins (south of France, for those who don't know) and it seems that every question forged on this website asking the same question goes unanswered.

In the event someone on the forum has now actually stayed there, any pros & cons would be great. Yes, I've read the tripadvisor reports of 15 hotels, but was wondering if any of you had first-hand experience.

To answer the usual questions, I am looking for something not more than 200 euro/night; with a/c and wifi (preferably free). Not at all concerned with noise, but a place to park a car would be ideal.
Jan 30th, 2012, 05:44 PM

I stayed at the Best Western Astoria 1.5 years back, and it was completely clean, bright, modern, and comfortable. A really sharp, easy, up-to-date place. Used 10K Delta miles. Took the train, though, so parking is still an open question. Short walk from the train station if you decide to dump the car.
Jan 30th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Original Poster

Thanks dfourh. Is that the one directly across the street from the park with the nice bar near the entrance?
Mar 26th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Original Poster

Best western was a good choice, and I've gone for the Best Western Pavois, which is about a block from Les Plages des Pirates, one of my favorite beaches! So thanks for the rec for BW!

I'm now trying to find a cool restaurant to celebrate my decade birthday whilst down there. Obviously, if there's a cool band playing the jazz festival, all bets are off, since music is way more important to me than a birthday dining experience!

I've been several times to Colombe d'Or for birthdays, and my mom is keen to do that again, but I'm thinking I might want to do something new and different.

If there's no music going on that peaks my interest, we may head over to San Tropez to Tahiti Beach, since that's one of my favorite cote d'azure beach experiences. Maybe someone might know of a great place to dine, with good cool atmosphere around there, or somewhere between there and Juan les Pins (or even IN Juan les Pins so we can all drink and not drive!).

Thoughts?

Search this Thread