Juan-Les-Pins Hotels

Search

Juan-Les-Pins Hotels

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1st, 2004, 03:52 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Juan-Les-Pins Hotels

We have decided to stay in Juan-les-pins for 2 days. Close to the beach/nightlife is important to us. Any recomendations?

Thanks!
Old Aug 1st, 2004, 04:30 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Depends on your price range, but on the expensive side is Belles-Rives or the Hotel Juana; medium priced is the Ambassadeur, all near the beach and nightlife. We rented a place when we went to the Jazz a Juan festival a few years back, so I can't comment on any of these from personal experience other than to say we did hang out at the Ambassadeur bar and liked it a lot.
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 12:50 PM

Hi Hppycpl,

I'm doing the exact same research right now. At first it was deciding upon Juan Les Pins or Cannes as I too will only be there for two nights and would like to visit the best nightspots (walking if possible).

Traveling on a budget, here's what I've come up with:

Juan Les Pins-
Hotel Cecil: 49E a night for a single room. Walking distance to/from the main bus station and walking distance to the center of town and beach. Got very good reviews on sites I found. Website: www.hotelcecilfrance.com/

Hotel Alexandra: 55E a night for a single room. Still close/walking distance to the train station, but a bit further North than Hotel Cecil for walking to the center of town or beaches. Still not bad. The plus of this one is how nice it is for the price. Here is a website with photos- www.hotelalexandra.net.

In Cannes-

Hotel Le Florian- Central location, close to main areas and right at the beach. Got great reviews. Good price at 58E for a double room. Website: http://www.venere.com/cgi/hotels/pgw...6&ref=3926

- Amy

Old Aug 25th, 2004, 01:03 PM

By the way, when are you going to be there? Just curious if we'll be in town during the same time
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 02:24 PM

One more for you... Hotel St. Charles. Got good reviews, and by the looks of it, reminds me exactly of the boutique hotels in Miami's South Beach, Florida (hip, minimalist furnishing such as IKEA, bar with DJ spinning down stairs, etc.) It looks to be marketed to hip, young, nightclub crowd. The location is good, just a bit South East of Hotel Cecil mentioned above... so a few steps even closer to the center of town and the beach. The only turn away for me personally was the price at 90-100E a night. I think I will stay at Cecil for half that instead. But, as I don't know your budget, I figured it was worth mentioning. Website: http://www.hotelsaintcharles.fr/
Old Aug 25th, 2004, 04:14 PM

Friends highly recommended Hotel Mimosas.
Old Aug 26th, 2004, 06:04 AM

Hotel Mimosa is listed as the number one suggested hotel on Trip Advisor for Juan-Les-Pins. You can read many reviews about it there www.tripadvisor.com and enter the hotel name in the search box.

The hotel website ishttp://www.hoteldesmimosas.com/indexuk.htm.

It is located five minutes walking to either the beach or town center. The cost per night is between 90 and 100E according to their website.

A little more information on Hotel Cecil mentioned earlier... I just received pricing from the Hotel direct and a single room, including breakfast!, is 49E, a double is 60.50E. Email: [email protected].

They confirm that they are located in the center of town, 50 meters from the beach and 50 meters from the train.