Just joined Fodors - we're planning a January visit to Granada and was hoping to get some advice:
Given the winter time visit, is it wiser to base ourselves in Malaga (better weather?) and do day trips to Granada and Cordoba from there, or is it better to stay in the city (colder weather, snow possibly)?
We will be coming from Madrid by train, and we're considering either:
3 nights in Malaga with day trips to Granada and Cordoba
1 night in Cordoba and 2 nights in Granada
Unfortunately this is a very tight and short visit and we're trying to make the best of it...Thanks for any input in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 4 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 5 Where to buy Saffron?
- 6 Tips for first trip to UK
- 7 land vs river cruise
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 10 Portugal
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Scotland ideas
- 13 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 14 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 15 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 18 The World's Greatest Churches
- 19 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 20 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 23 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 24 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 25 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
January Visit to Granada - Is Malaga or Granada a good base?