We are currently enjoying a prosecco and beer at terminal 5 Heathrow waiting for our flight to Bologna! Looking forward to two weeks of food, photography, and lets face it, copious amounts of fermented grapes...our favourite fruit! Looking forward to another great vacation - cause that's how we roll!!
J & S
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 Dubrovnik
- 4 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 7 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 8 GTG Paris December 2017
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 11 Christmas Markets 2017
- 12 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 13 Budget trip
- 14 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 15 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 Algarve Town Selection
- 18 Tips for first trip to UK
- 19 paris to london- day trip
- 20 Browsing Barcelona
- 21 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 22 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 23 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 24 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 25 Spain December/ January 2018/19
Jamikins and Bikerscott are off again! Off to Bologna, Le Marche & Lucca!