Jacket for Rome, Umbria, and Prague?

Jun 9th, 2013, 08:15 AM
Original Poster

Jacket for Rome, Umbria, and Prague?

Packing to leave in a few days for a week in Rome and few days each in Umbria and Prague. What sort of jacket to take???? We usually go to Rome in June and no jacket is needed as it is usually HOT, but this year seems cooler and Prague is always cooler than Rome, although I have never been. So.....short/very light black trench? Jean jacket? Cardigan? Real raincoat that is pretty heavy? Cute pink flowered knee length cotton coat?
I am doing this with a carry-on, which is sooo not me, but need to consider weight on inter-European flights. (inta-European?) Help? Don't leave any smarty-pants comments, please. Not in the mood.
THANKS!
Jun 9th, 2013, 09:33 AM

This time of year I use a tissue weight rain jacket with hood for anyplace in europe. If I am going far north (Prague isn't really and I have found it plenty warm in May and June) I add a lightweight sweater for use if neessary
Jun 14th, 2013, 12:25 PM

I bought a nice jeans jacket and will also bring some light long sleeves knit tops and some scarves for my trip to Prague(mid September), departing from Amsterdam the end of that month.A small umbrella, sandals and close in shoes and also some summer clothings because before traveling to Prague I will spend some time in France and Italy..
All these items must go in my 21inches carryon..

The weather this year is very unpredictable in Europe and is going to be hard to guess how it will be next week.

Enjoy your trip..you are going to visit my favourite cities.

Search this Thread