I'm currently doing my junior year abroad in Madrid (though I'm doing winter break in the states until January 12th). I've been in Madrid since September and will be there until late May. Since the forum was quite helpful before I came to Madrid, I'm completely up for being just as helpful ( or as much as I can be). Does anyone have any questions, about the city, about studying here, nightlife, whatever?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 3 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 4 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 5 Shall we Gdansk?
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 Help with Spain itinerary
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Poland--where else to go
- 10 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 11 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 12 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 13 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 14 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 15 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 16 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 17 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 18 South of France
- 19 5 days in Andalusia
- 20 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 23 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 24 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 25 Spain December/ January 2018/19
I've studying in Madrid since September ... any questions?