I am looking for some insight as to the most inexpensive way to travel to europe and see atleast 2 cities in each country. I am looking to go to France (Nice, Paris), Spain (Madrid, Barca), Italy (Rome & Florence/any other option). I have about 21 days excluding travel days.
I am thinking flying budget airlines will be most cost effective between countries however i am not sure the cheapest way to go around between cities. I would like to keep my costs as low as possible so i will be staying at hostels.
Another question regarding flight and hostels, should I book these now or can i wait to book them once i get there just incase i change my mind and decide to see a different city. I will be travelling from Oct 1 to Oct 24 so if anyone can provide any insight as to places to see/hostels to stay in/foods to try would be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GTG Paris December 2017
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 Christmas Markets 2017
- 5 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 6 Budget trip
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 9 Driving
- 10 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 11 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 12 Algarve Town Selection
- 13 Tips for first trip to UK
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 Browsing Barcelona
- 16 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 17 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 20 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 23 Portugal
- 24 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia