My partner and I are in our early 30's and looking to travel to Europe for the first time next May/June for 5 weeks. We would love any input on our (very) rough itinerary, particularly re: if we should spend more/less time in some places or reduce the places we are visiting (and if so which ones)? Or whether we should reconsider different places all together! Any help or advice or tips would be wonderful.
Our first thoughts are :
Arrive London (5 nights)
Paris (5 nights)
Bruges/Ghent (3 nights)
Amsterdam (3 nights)
Budapest (5 nights)
Venice (3 nights)
Florence (4 nights) (day trips out to Pisa & Cinque Terre & maybe Siena if time permits)
Depart Rome (4 nights)
We would love to have Prague or Vienna in the mix but I just don't think we'll have enough time? Germany will also have to wait for another day I think.
All feedback, advice etc is completely appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YANDEX 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Travel chat and reflections
- 3 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 4 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 5 Best Gift For Valentines To a Boyfriend
- 6 The World's Greatest Churches
- 7 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 8 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 9 Advise Needed
- 10 naturalfitnesspoint.com/hair-bloom/
- 11 South of France
- 12 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 13 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 14 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 15 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 16 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 17 10 days in europe
- 18 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 19 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 land vs river cruise
- 22 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 23 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 24 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 25 Scotland ideas