Thanks so much in advance for any thoughts you can provide.
I am in the very early stages of planning a trip for Sept/Oct 13. We are going to visit the Cinque Terre, and then, using trains, end up in Amsterdam. We thought the first logical place to stop would be somewhere on Lake Como, but from there i am a little stumped! We are happy to make 3 or 4 stops along the way and stay 3 nights in each place. We are a couple who like a relaxed holiday, see one or two sights every day, but stroll around, enjoy the ambience and a glass of wine at other times. We are not mad tour takers, we really treat any time we get away as time to unwind, enjoy, and share each others company rather than zipping around and ticking off places.
Cant wait to hear if any one has some ideas for us
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 2 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 5 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 8 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 9 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 10 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 The World's Greatest Churches
- 14 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 15 Recommendations for 3 night golf package in the ALgarve
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 18 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 19 Shall we Gdansk?
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 22 Best Greek Island
- 23 5 days in Andalusia
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?