I shall be traveling with my wife to Croatia in the month of September.
I shall be based in Germany before the trip & can enter Dubrovnik or Split via Flight from Germany.
My return flight is from Pula on 8th day.
We are looking forward to 2 or 3 days in island to explore nature (please suggest some islands as there are too many options,) along with it visiting some nice places such as palaces etc.. We wont mind going for water sports, easy hikes, bicycle ride to give little energy to the trip..
Dubrovnik & plitvice lake seems to be two places that everyone talks about but I am not sure whether I can cover both within 7 days. There are lot of options that are running through our mind so it would be nice if you guys can share some experiences that may help us narrow down our options..
For convenience here is basic info about our itinerary -
Day 1 - Dubrovnik / Split (Will reach by 10 am)
Day 2 -
Day 7-Have to reach Pula to attend a concert in amphitheatre. (I wont mind taking a flight from Split to Pula a night before as it will save some time (& considering Croatian airlines is still not that expensive)
Day 8-Fly out of Pula.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 2 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 3 Spain in 2018
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Which Aran Island??
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 8 Rent in Rome
- 9 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 10 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 20 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 23 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 24 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 25 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor