We are thinking of spending 11 days in Spain in August. Any suggestions on what to visit. We like adventure, hiking, shopping, beach, wine, food, art.. What cities or places should we hit up? Budget places to stay around $110 a night
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER 1~800~570:1233 installations Contact BROTHER Tech care
- 2 Spain in 2018
- 3 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 4 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 5 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 6 First time in Spain
- 7 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 8 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 9 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 10 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 11 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 12 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 16 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 17 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 18 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
- 19 beware of robbed in Milan
- 20 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 21 Which Area in London?
- 22 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 23 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 24 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 25 What did your teenagers love the most of their Italy trip?