I would love to have some suggestions and recommendations regarding my one-month itinerary so far:
May 22: Arriving at Frankfurt, taking a train to Berlin
May 22-June 5: Berlin
June-5: a night train to Budapest
June17- 20: Salzburg
June20-27: Switzerland: (here is the tricky part I need suggestion most).
My idea is to go to St.Moritz first from Salzburg, and take the Glacier Express to Zermatt. From Zermatt I travel north: Interlaken, (maybe Lucerne), Zurich.
June 27-30: Maybe stay in Switzerland few more days. Or maybe go to Bavaria-Munich for 3 days. And go back to Frankfurt on July 1st to take the plane going back to my country.
Please give me some suggestions of any other places I should check from point to point, maybe stay a night in the middle somewhere, etc, etc. I booked a Eurail Select Pass with 8 travel days, any suggestions regarding train commuting (how to make my itinerary more economic and time-saving) would also be very much appreciated.
Thank you all for your precious input!
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 London vacation rental agency
- 4 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 5 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 Greece during Easter week or August
- 8 Iceland driving in March
- 9 Northern Spain road trip
- 10 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 11 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 12 Help with Spain itinerary
- 13 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 14 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 17 Where to stay in Naples?
- 18 Driving
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 21 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 22 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 23 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 24 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 25 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
Itinerary recommendation (Germany, Hungary, Austria and Switzerland)