Hi travel world!
I will be traveling with a friend all around Europe for 30 days in the month of June this year. There is so much to see, and I am trying to narrow down some of my options. I am flying into Moscow, and flying out of either Budapest or Istanbul (depending on how ambitious I want to be).
So far in the trip planning, I have nailed down that from Moscow, I will take the train to St. Petersburg, and then the bus to Tallinn.
From there I was thinking of flying to Krakow. Other places on my to see list are: Eger, Budapest, Prague, Cseky Krumlov, Munich, Lake Bled, Split, Mostar, Dubrovnik, Bay of Kotor, Port of Macedonia, Ohrid, Berat, and Istanbul.
Any suggestions on the above places or anywhere great that I am missing out on would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 more info: https://testosteronesboosterweb.com/erezan-xtreme/
- 2 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 3 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 4 Trans Siberian Train
- 5 Greece during Easter week or August
- 6 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 7 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 8 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 9 The World's Greatest Churches
- 10 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 11 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 My France Vacation
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 19 London vacation rental agency
- 20 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 21 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 22 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 23 Iceland driving in March
- 24 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 25 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
Hi travel world!