I'm starting from Amsterdam and ending at Venice. I would like to visit French/Italian countryside or villages on the way to Venice. I have about 20 days starting in France to the end of my journey.
For ease of transport, can I do this by train only or should I rent a car in France or Italy? I don't like driving steep/hilly roads.
My interests include sightseeing, open spaces, winery visits, experiencing local culture, and not rushing around.
I would like to incorporate a stopover at Cinque Terre.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GTG Paris December 2017
- 2 Family vacation
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 8 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 9 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 which language school in Italy?
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Driving
- 14 Dubrovnik
- 15 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 16 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 17 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 18 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 19 Christmas Markets 2017
- 20 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 21 Budget trip
- 22 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 23 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 24 Algarve Town Selection
- 25 paris to london- day trip