I'm going to Ireland for a short trip and would like to see the Cliffs of Moher and drive across to Dublin, stopping/staying 2 nights along the way enjoying small, charming towns on our drive to Dublin. We are flying into Shannon Int'l Airport (from London), driving to the Cliffs of Moher and have 2 nights before arriving in Dublin. Any suggestions on stops along the way, charming towns, castles, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 5 days in Andalusia
- 4 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 5 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 6 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 7 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 8 Shall we Gdansk?
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 Help with Spain itinerary
- 11 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 12 Poland--where else to go
- 13 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 14 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 15 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 16 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 19 South of France
- 20 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 21 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 22 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 23 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 24 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 25 Spain December/ January 2018/19
Itinerary help for drive from Cliffs of Moher to Dublin, Ireland