I am planning a trip to Europe for the last week in August and into September.
My mom asked me to plan everything out (and at a reasonable cost) but I want to go everywhere and there just isn't enough time!! I know I'm pushing it with all the places I want to go but I think we can do it because I'm more of a see a little bit everything rather than stay in one place person. And museums are NOT my thing so that eliminates basically half the continent (haha) Here's my very rough plan so far:
1. Fly to Berlin, Germany via WOW air and drive a rental car to Dresden. The airfare is cheapest to fly into Berlin and we can pick up the car at the airport.
2. Get to Dresden, check in at a hotel, drop off rental car and walk around. I'm not sure that I really want to go to Dresden but my sister is studying abroad so we might visit.
3. Visit the Neuchswanstein castle and stay nearby. - paragliding!
4. Eventually take a train to Prague
5. Then take train to Salzburg
6. And finally, fly to Zakynthos Island in Greece - swim in the Blue Caves and snorkel and relax
I hope I don't sound too naive... I'm open to suggestions and tips! I was thinking about Iceland but I don't know if there's much to do there and I really REALLY want to go to Greece...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DON $ BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681:7208 CONTACT BROTHER Techh careVS
- 2 DON $ BROTHER PRINTER 1800:681:7208 CONTACT BROTHER Techh careVS
- 3 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 4 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 5 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 6 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 8 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 9 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 10 Greatest place for dreaming
- 11 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Internet Cafe in Rome, Florence, and Venice
- 14 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 17 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 18 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 19 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 20 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 21 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 22 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 23 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 24 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 25 Help me pick a destination --- Please!