Looking for some thoughts and suggestions on the below itinerary for mid December to mid January of this year. We are a young couple (25) and prefer culture and sightseeing rather than nightlife and 'hip scenes'. We understand there is 'a lot' in the below, but we have no issues going between lots of different places. We are coming from Australia so prefer to see as much as possible after such a long plane trip! We have done the 'relaxed' holidays before (5 or so nights in each location) but prefer to see more....
Budapest 4 nights (1 day recovery from long haul flight)
Monte Carlo 2n
Would really appreciate any advice you could share
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moscow Hotels
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 5 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 6 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 7 Airport Transfer
- 8 2 week May trip with kids
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 11 9 day trip to France
- 12 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 13 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 14 New Years in France
- 15 Barcelona tour option help please
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Easter Week in Italy
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 21 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 22 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 23 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 24 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 25 Which Aran Island??