I need help in planning a trip for 2 couples ( my family) - They are going to Interlaken and staying at Victoria Jungfrau, but don't have an itinerary after that.
They can go to France, Germany or Italy.. In total they will have 2-3 weeks. They are older and quite sedentary so hiking is out of the question. They will begin their trip mid- April and want to fly out of Zurich. I know this is very loose, but any advice would be appreciated. They have travelled these countries, and would prefer to just visit a few spots that have luxury hotels. I read the other forum topics and understand that Montreux is very charming. I was thinking they might want to take the train to Northern Italy, but I honestly don't know where to begin, hence my request for help.
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 2 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 Croatia in mid/late October
- 8 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 9 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Help with Venice Trip?
- 12 Dubrovnik
- 13 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 16 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 17 Norte Dame light show!
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 20 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 10 Days in Austria
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Greece in end October
- 25 Champagne Tours