I'm going on an 8 day trip to the Netherlands in September, and I very badly want to spend a day riding a bike around the sand dunes in Zeeland - the more water and the more seafood, the better! I will be traveling by train elsewhere and arriving via Rotterdam, so I assumed that a Rotterdam-Middelburg train was the best idea for someone without a car. However, I was hoping to check out the Plompe Toren near Burgh-Haamstede and/or maybe get a tour of the Delta Works.... are either of these ideas feasible without my own wheels? How is the bus service in Zeeland? If this isn't feasible, are there alternate routes you might suggest that involve a bike, sand dunes, the sea, and picturesque villages? I realize I might have just described the whole of Zeeland... but any help anyone can give is much appreciated! Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Years in France
- 2 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 3 Barcelona tour option help please
- 4 2 week May trip with kids
- 5 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 8 Easter Week in Italy
- 9 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 10 Airport Transfer
- 11 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 12 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 13 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 14 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 15 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 16 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 19 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 20 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 21 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 22 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 23 Moscow Hotels
- 24 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery