We are a group of 8-10 people (avg age- 22) planning a trip to Spain this September. Our rough itinerary is as follows:
24th Sept- Land in Madrid at 8:40am
Spend 2 days
26th morn leave for Seville and cover Córdoba on the way. We also plan on going for sky diving while at Seville. Please advice if it's worth going.
After spending 2 days at Seville, we leave for Valencia and spend a day there on the 28th.
29th morn we fly/take a ferry to Ibiza. Please advice on the mode of travel and also the time taken and the cost.
Spend 1 night 1 day in Ibiza and leave for Barcelona on the 30th by air.
Spend 2 days in Barcelona. Would 2 days be enough?
After Barcelona, we plan on going to Paris for 2 days by Eurorail.
3rd night- we take a flight back to Mumbai.
Please advice if the itinerary looks fine and also the places needed to be covered and on the mode of travel. We're not sure if we should rent a car or travel in train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hertz, Lisbon, Fraud Warning
- 2 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 3 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 4 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 5 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 9 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 12 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 13 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 14 Barcelona to Malaga
- 15 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 16 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 17 Christmas week in Ireland
- 18 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 19 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 22 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 23 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 24 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery