We are planning a trip to Italy in April 2016. We'll be flying into Pisa and returning from Milan. Our stay will be for 17 days and have planned to visit the following locations: Florence for four (4) nights, Bologna for three (3) nights, Santa Maria Ligure for two (2) nights, Genoa for three (3) nights, Stresa for three (3) nights and Milano for two (2) nights. I would like to have guidance as to the sequence, previously noted, of the cities we'd like to visit. Our main interests are eating, drinking great wine and enjoying the dolce vita as offered by each city. Thanks in advance for your guidance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arezzo - how much time?
- 2 Easter Week in Italy
- 3 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 4 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 5 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 6 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 7 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 8 Which Aran Island??
- 9 New Years in France
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Spain or Portugal
- 12 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 15 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 9 day trip to France
- 19 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 20 2 week May trip with kids
- 21 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 22 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 23 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 Airport Transfer