I am planning a trip to Geneva between 25th July to 31st July. I will be staying in hotel at Geneva. I am visiting with my wife and 19 months old daughter.
Please suggest the itinerary for 6 days which I can follow residing in Geneva.
Also Assist for railway pass which I should take accordingly....Please let me know if I can book activities thru online or on the spot.
Look forward to your expert advice to plan my trip better and get more out of it.
Thanks in Advance...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO $ 1888:260:2909 Password Reset Contact YAHOO Tec*h Sup0rt sbaba!
- 2 beware of robbed in Milan
- 3 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 4 Which Area in London?
- 5 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 6 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 7 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 What did your teenagers love the most of their Italy trip?
- 10 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 11 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 Current plan for March trip
- 15 First time in Spain
- 16 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 17 Barcelona to Malaga
- 18 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 19 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 20 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 21 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 22 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 23 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 24 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 25 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren