I hope you can help. My husband and I are British aid workers, currently based in Pakistan. We go back to England once or twice a year, but would like to take our son (7) to Europe this year. We plan to travel towards the end of June (dates flexible), take in a week to 10 days in Europe and head to England after that. We would like to go to Frankfurt, Paris, Verona and Venice (couple of nights each) to see friends. Barcelona might be an add on. My husband and I have been to these cities before, so its really to enjoy it with our little boy (who is very excited!) and take in some major sites.
I have gone through many websites and since I need to be economical, I am totally confused about the itinerary and trying to make this work out.
Any help would be appreciated. We are willing to fly from Islamabad to Frankfurt, Paris or Barcelona (whichever is cheaper) and travel by train across Europe. Germany and France would have been fine but Italy is causing me some trouble. Any suggestions for economical itineraries , useful websites etc would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 2 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 3 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 4 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 7 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 8 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 9 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 10 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 11 My France Vacation
- 12 Is it hard to find a job in Nikolaev, Ukraine?
- 13 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 14 London vacation rental agency
- 15 Greece during Easter week or August
- 16 Iceland driving in March
- 17 Northern Spain road trip
- 18 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 19 Help with Spain itinerary
- 20 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 21 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 Where to stay in Naples?
- 24 Driving
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid