Itinerary: Europe, ME

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11th, 2003, 05:00 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<BR>I just finished my travels from Basra to Baghdad and I'm not sure where to go next. My thinking is I'll go to Syria next, then Iran. After that, I'll be head (with the ever-important air arrangements) to North Korea, then France, then either Germany or Russia. <BR><BR>What do you think about my itinerary? does this make sense? It seems to be the most effective to me. <BR><BR>Having fun -- wish you were here!
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 05:16 PM

you're a knucklehead -- but I like it!
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 05:49 PM

<BR>Good plan! I think that after North Korea the others will probably succomb without a fight, but best to plan ahead! I would guess that now the others like the French and Russians understand quite well how dominate the US is.
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 05:53 PM

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Could you bring Rumsfeld with you? hopefully.....
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 05:54 PM

<BR>By the way, for a good laugh -- <BR>it should be noted the anit-war gang has changed its tune -- again! they now are against something but I can't remember what. let's just say it's safe they've gone from anti-wat to anti-something -- but it's unlikely they know what they are FOR --they just know whtat they're against
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 06:09 PM
ira

Hi,<BR> I'm not sure why you are going east and the west. Are you certain that you wish to spend the extra money to do that?<BR><BR> If you are going to Korea, shouldn't you combine that with a trip to Russia?<BR><BR> Also, why go Korea, France, Germany? It would save money if you go Korea, Germany, France.<BR><BR> Actually, when we did this trip a few years ago we went to France then Germany. We went to Korea a few years later, by way of Japan. <BR><BR> I think you get to see more of the countries this way.
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 09:56 PM

You forgot one of my favorite places, Saudi Arabia! You could just stop in right after Syria. Maybe drop in on Yemen, for a bit, too. Then, back up to Tehran and around the globe! <BR><BR>Good choice with your desert camoflage outfits, by the way. You blend right in!
Old Apr 11th, 2003, 11:13 PM

You will probably need to go soon. You don't want others to beat you there and you don't want them to prepare by asking the French and Russians for help. The French and Russians will be more than willing to sell their expertise in dealing with unwanted tourists. Interesting, they are both salad dressings also!