I am in the very early planning stages for our trip to Europe next summer. We will be going for just under 6 weeks. The flights will be booked, as we found a great deal, very soon. We will fly into Athens on April 26, 2013, and fly out of Paris on June 7, 2013.
Anyways, here is my tentative, early stage itinerary so far, and I would like some critiquing on it.
April 26 - 28
April 29 - May 1
May 2 - 5
May 6 - 12
May 13 - 16
May 17 - 18
May 19 - 22
May 23 - 26
May 27 - May 29
Switzerland (not sure which places yet)
May 30 - June 4
June 5 - 7
Just FYI, I have been to Paris before many times, but I like to go back every year, which is why I have scheduled such little time there.
Anyways, let me know what you guys think, and what I should change, but those are a general overview of the places we want to visit during our time there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 2 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 3 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 4 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 6 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 7 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 8 Transportation in Brittany
- 9 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 10 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 Trains - website?
- 15 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 16 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 18 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 19 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 20 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 21 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 22 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 23 Paris Apartment
- 24 Chinese new year festivities in Paris
- 25 Milan airport--which one