Planning a trip starting early August, 3 people my 7 years old son comes with my wife and I.
4D @ Paris (city tour and shopping)
4D @ Swiss (visit the famous mountain and scenery)
2D @ Piemonte (vineyard, Italian cuisine)
Re Swiss, I m not interested in big cities. I want to visit either Jungfrau or Matterhorn! And would like to have a walk with my family. We aren't good at hiking, so just want to try some mild routes. Also I like driving around, hence would like to find a nice spot that is suitable for driving. If could plus an hour or two mild hiking, it's perfect.
With the help from other advocates and surfing the net, now I have a few options:
1) Eigergletsher to Alpiglen(Grindewald) (2 hours)
2) Blauherd(Zermatt) - Lake Stelli - Rifflalp (2.5 hr) - the five lake walk
3) Drive from Martigny to Col de la Gueulaz on Lake Emosson (2000m/6600ft).
4) Drive from Martigny to Grand St Bernard Pass
Not sure which one is suitable for us?! Any thought?
And I will drive from Swiss to Piemomte, Italy, spent a night there and will be returning to Swiss in the next day. Therefore the pick of the spots at Swiss needs to consider the road trip to Piemomte too.
Any thoughts? Too greedy?
Matterhorn or Jungfrau?
Elger trail or five lake walk?
Thanks for the advice I'm advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Poland--where else to go
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 5 days in Andalusia
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 7 South of France
- 8 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 9 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 10 GTG Paris December 2017
- 11 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 12 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 15 Shall we Gdansk?
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 21 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 24 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia