My wife went through travel books and came up with the following itinerary. Any feedback is welcome.
WED – ARRIVE BARCELONA GET CAR AND SLEEP LOCALLY.
THURS – CARCASONNE – SLEEP CARCASONNE
FRI NIMES – SIGHTSEE NIMES – SLEEP NIMES
SAT NIMES – PONT DU GARD; UZES (HARIBO) SLEEP IN NIMES
SUN LE BAUX – SLEEP LE BAUX - SIGHTSEE AND SEE CARRIERE DES LUMIERES
MON ARLES SIGHTSEE ARLES AND AVIGNON SLEEP ARLES
TUES DRIVE THRU CARMAGUE – SLEEP STES MARIES DE LA MER
WED COLLIOURE SLEEP
THURS FIGUERES – SEE DALI MUSEUM – SLEEP HERE OR DRIVE ON TO BARCELONA
FRI SAT BARCELONA
SUN RETURN HOME
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON printer 1:800:681:7208 contact installations epson Tec*h care vk
- 2 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 3 Milan airport--which one
- 4 Which Area in London?
- 5 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 6 Paris Apartment
- 7 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 8 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 9 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 FuLu Mandarijn Amsterdam
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 Visit to France
- 15 First time in Spain
- 16 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 17 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 18 Trains - website?
- 19 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 20 GTG Paris December 2017
- 21 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 22 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 23 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 24 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 25 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed