My boyfriend and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a trip to Europe flying from Miami, Florida. We definitely want to go to Barcelona, but we haven't decided on the rest of the locations we want to go to yet. We plan on traveling for approximately 12-14 days during May 2013. I researched a bit and was thinking on doing Barcelona for 4 nights, fly into Nice for 3 nights and take a train to Paris and stay there about three nights and then maybe do a couple of days in London or Amsterdam? I'm not sure if this is a good itinery. If anyone has any suggestions or have an itinerary suggestion they can share, we will greatly appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 tinnitus
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 7 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Trans Siberian Train
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 South of France
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 25 My France Vacation