My wife and I decided on a last minute trip to Greece (hoping it will not be very cold) during the Thanksgiving week.
We are in our late 40s and into sightseeing , hikes, pictures, etc... and not really into sunbathing/wine/food experiences.
We arrive late night on Nov 18 and depart very early on Nov 26 from Athens airport.
Our initial thinking is 2-3 nights on Santorini and remaining on mainland with overnight trip to Delphi/Meteora ....
Im concerned a bit about cold /wind on the islands , perhaps not the best time but this week is all we had. Love to hear experience if you happened to there during late November times .
I would really appreciate your trip itinerary suggestions,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COMCAST1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 3 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 4 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 London vacation rental agency
- 7 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 8 Scotland ideas
- 9 land vs river cruise
- 10 The World's Greatest Churches
- 11 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 Malaga Christmas lights
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 Trans Siberian Train
- 18 Tips for first trip to UK
- 19 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 20 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 21 South of France
- 22 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 23 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 24 My France Vacation
- 25 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)