My wife and I decided on a last minute trip to Greece (hoping it will not be very cold) during the Thanksgiving week.
We are in our late 40s and into sightseeing , hikes, pictures, etc... and not really into sunbathing/wine/food experiences.
We arrive late night on Nov 18 and depart very early on Nov 26 from Athens airport.
Our initial thinking is 2-3 nights on Santorini and remaining on mainland with overnight trip to Delphi/Meteora ....
Im concerned a bit about cold /wind on the islands , perhaps not the best time but this week is all we had. Love to hear experience if you happened to there during late November times .
I would really appreciate your trip itinerary suggestions,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 2 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 3 Family vacation
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 7 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 8 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 9 Christmas Markets 2017
- 10 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 11 Budget trip
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 14 Driving
- 15 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 16 Algarve Town Selection
- 17 Tips for first trip to UK
- 18 paris to london- day trip
- 19 Browsing Barcelona
- 20 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 23 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 24 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 25 Portugal