I've booked my first trip to Europe from October 2nd until October 25th, and will be traveling solo (Thankfully my work allowed me to use all my PTO in one stretch!) My flight lands into Copenhagen, and I have to leave out of Stockholm (Not by choice, the Airline I'm using is Norwegian so I'm bound to certain cities leaving back, otherwise I would axe Stockholm.) I know there are a lot of posts saying people try and cram too many cities into one trip, and I feel I may be one of those people! My current itinerary is:
Copenhagen - October 2nd-October 5th (6:00AM flight to Amsterdam)
Amsterdam - October 6th -October 9th (Overnight train to Prague)
Prague - October 10th - October 14th (Train/Overnight train to Vienna)
Vienna - October 15th - October 19th (4 hour ride to Innsbruck)
Innsbruck - October 20th - October 22nd (Fly into Stockholm)
Stockholm - October 23rd - October 25th (Departure)
My question is, will this trip be feasible before I further book accommodations? Or is this way too many cities in a short time span? I'm completely comfortable with 3 days per city, but don't want to feel too overwhelmed. Innsbruck would be my shortest stay, and if I had to eliminate a city, it would unfortunately be that due to time constraints and costs flying into Stockholm.
I'm open and welcome to suggestions! I'm mid twenties, and have no desire to party, but for scenery, history, and culture. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외안전놀이터 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Driving
- 3 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 4 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 GTG Paris December 2017
- 8 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 9 Malaga Christmas lights
- 10 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 11 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 12 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 13 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 14 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 15 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 16 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 17 Poland--where else to go
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 5 days in Andalusia
- 20 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 21 South of France
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 24 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 25 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018