I’m travelling to Europe in July to September with my husband (both 25) and just need some advice regarding the route.
I’ve worked out the beginning of my trip but need some advice on one section of it.
We are travelling from Amsterdam and want to visit Croatia (Hvar and Dubrovnik), Greek Islands (Santorini, Mykonos and Crete), Malta and finish in Italy (this is a must; we are starting South of Italy and working our way up).
My questions are:
1. Is this the best route? Ie. Amsterdam > Croatia > Greek Islands > Malta > Italy
2. To get to Croatia, what airport should I be flying to? Should I travel to Hvar then Dubrovnik? What’s the best way to travel between these places?
3. What’s the best way to get from Croatia to Greek Islands and which order should I do the islands?
4. Finally, what's the best way to get to Malta from the Greek Islands?
Thanks in advance for all your help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 3 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 4 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 5 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 6 Malaga Christmas lights
- 7 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 8 Your favorite London streets for strolling?
- 9 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 10 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 11 Poland--where else to go
- 12 The World's Greatest Churches
- 13 frequent functioning, then epidermis
- 14 10 days in europe
- 15 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 16 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 17 Trans Siberian Train
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 21 3 weeks driving the Netherlands
- 22 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 25 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)