Hey guys !
I'm a young female traveler preparing for a one month trip in eastern europe. I've been several times to Romania since I'm from there but I've always wanted to have a broader taste of that part of the continent. Unfortunately I just have about one month, and I have to end up in Berlin. So here is what I thought of, starting from Croatia and going through Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech rep. :
- Zadar (4 days, including a daytrip to Plitvice lakes)
- Pula (3 days )
- Ljublajana ( 3 days, including a daytrip to Bled )
- Zagreb ( 2 days )
- Pecs ( 2 day )
- Budapest ( 3 days )
- Bratislava ( 2 days )
- Brno ( 2 days )
- Prague ( 3 days )
What do you think about the number of days planned in those cities, is it realistic ? I know it is not quite sufficient, but I have to get going north.. Should I forget about some of those to stay longer in others ? I'm open to all recommendations, thank you so much for your time !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 European honeymoon help needed
- 3 10 days in europe
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 land vs river cruise
- 6 Portugal
- 7 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 8 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
Hey guys !