Completely new to this, first big trip overseas from Australia!
Me and my partner are looking to spend 10 weeks in Europe from September 17th- beginning of December, and we are really confused about which parts of countries we should go to, and how long for.
We definitely want to visit Italy, Greece, Spain, France, England, the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland.. Then we are unsure about Turkey, Croatia, Czech republic, Morocco, Ireland, Scotland, Andorra, Wales, the Canary Islands...
So many places so little time. We are looking to experience all the cultures. We are looking to backpack the whole time, our budget is pretty low. We are interested in really just seeing everything, the food, the people, the history...
Any advice at all would be appreciated on places we cant miss! Really looking to spend around $8000 between the 2 of us, keeping in mind we have family in Turkey, the Netherlands, Switzerland and England.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 2 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 land vs river cruise
- 5 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 6 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 7 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 8 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 9 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 10 Scotland ideas
- 11 Tips for first trip to UK
- 12 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 13 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 14 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 17 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Anyone ever used a resort for a day in Santorini??
- 22 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 23 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 24 paris to london- day trip
- 25 Planning a Poland itinerary