Looking for some advice on an itinerary for Switzerland/Italy in July. We will have 10 nights after flying into Zurich before departing Milan. We've settled on destinations as the Bernese Oberland (Murren / Wengen), the lakes region (Como / Lugano / Maggiore), and Cinque Terre. Trying to decide how best to divide our time... currently thinking 3-4 nights in the mountains, 3 nights on one of the lakes, 2 nights in CT, and 1-2 in Milan, but would welcome any advice recommendations from experienced travelers here.
We are a 30-year old couple, enjoy hiking & being outdoors. First time in Europe and will be traveling by train. Any suggestions/recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 2 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 3 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 4 Where to stay in Naples?
- 5 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Driving
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 11 My France Vacation
- 12 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 13 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 14 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 15 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 16 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 17 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 18 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 19 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 22 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 23 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 24 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 25 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour