Our trip is booked! We fly into Rome from eastern Canada in October for 8 full days - 2 travel days and a half travel days extra. We have two young children (ages 7 and almost 3, by then) so we don't want to travel too much. Ideas for Rome plus one other in that time period? Thinking nearby, but it could be overnight or even a couple days. Ideas for an itinerary? We just want to soak up the atmosphere, enjoy some good food.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE Support 1:800:681:7208 Installation Activation CONTACT Mcafee Tec*h
- 2 MCAFEE Support 1:800:681:7208 Installation Activation CONTACT Mcafee Tec*h
- 3 Malaga Christmas lights
- 4 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 5 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 10 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 11 Best Greek Island
- 12 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 13 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 14 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 15 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 16 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 17 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 18 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 19 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 23 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 24 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches