Planning a 14 night trip to Italy in mid- May, starting in Venice and flying out of Naples. Suggestions needed for 3 days in Tuscany after leaving from Venice , and nice place to stay for 3 nights not too far from Naples airport
Here's our plan :
Day 1 Arrive Venice, staying in Cannaregio,
Day 2 Venice
**Day 3, Day 4, Day 5- need suggestions for 3 nights in Tuscany or Umbria, the attractions for us are visiting the wine country and villages and seeing the scenery rather than exploring the beautiful art cities. Open to a small group tour, or renting a car although I haven't researched the logistics of that.
Day 6 train to Rome from wherever
Day 7 Rome
Day 8 Rome
Day 9 Travel to Capri, plan to Take Eurostar Freccia Ross (TAV) from Rome Termini train station to Naples Piazza Garibalfi Train Station, then taxi to ferry port
Day 10 Capri
Day 11 Capri
** Day 12 leave Capri, advice needed on Naples area hotel for 3 nights with reasonable access to airport
Day 13 Amalfi coast ( probably with a small group tour) ?
Day 14 Herculenium or Pompeii
Day 15 fly home late morning from Naples
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 2 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 3 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 4 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 7 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 8 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 11 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 12 Portugal
- 13 Pisa Central to Hotel Kinzica at late night.
- 14 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 paris to london- day trip
- 17 GTG Paris December 2017
- 18 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 19 10 Days in Austria
- 20 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 21 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 22 Feedback on where to go (23 Mar to 8 Apr 2018)
- 23 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 24 Christmas Markets 2017
- 25 Le Marche Research Help