My husband has a business trip to Naples this summer and we are planning to make a vacation out of the trip.
As this would be my first time in Italy, we were hoping for some suggestions for a 10 day trip (we don't have much time) of which 3 days will be spent in Naples.
1. Is it worth flying through Rome or Venice and spending a nite in one of those cities? if so, which one?
2. Is Capri worth visiting? If so, day trip or stay overnight? If overnight, where?
3. Is the Amalfi coast worth visiting? IF so, day trip or stay overnight? If overnight, where?
4. Is Pompeii worth visiting?
5. Any other suggestions?
With regards to budget, since my husband's flight is paid for and we have 2 nites in Naples covered, we do not mind splurging a bit.
Thanks again for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 2 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 3 Barcelona tour option help please
- 4 New Years in France
- 5 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 6 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 7 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 8 Which Aran Island??
- 9 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 10 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 13 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 14 Easter Week in Italy
- 15 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 16 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 17 UK's Cornrwall Polzeath spring base
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 20 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 21 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 22 1st time to Europe
- 23 My trip to Prague
- 24 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 25 Santa Maria Novella products??