We are planning a 16 night trip to italy from 24th May to 9th June. We are 2 couples in early 30s with a 4 yr child.
Following is the rough iterenary:
24th- arrive in milan- night in milan
25th & 26th- to lake como (varenna) ...pls suggest any other place in lake como if better
27 to 29 (3 nights)- venice
30th to 3rd-florence/sienna- which is better - day trips to pisa, chianti,sienna, florence, assissi...or any other you may suggest. Plan to hire car to explore the countryside
6th to 8th- Naples (amalfi coast/pompii etc)
Please let me know whether this sounds doable. Any thing we should skip or add.
We are not too much into museums...just want to visit the famous ones.
Our agenda is to explore the culture and small villages.
Let us know.
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 2 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 3 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 4 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 5 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 10 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 11 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 13 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 14 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 15 Transportation in Brittany
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Trains - website?
- 20 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 21 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 22 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 23 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 24 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome
- 25 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT