Italy Traveling

Old Aug 30th, 2019, 01:28 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Italy Traveling

Hello,
I am Planing For Traveling This Week in Italy. So I Ask for What is best Places In Italy. But Plz Not Tell me, Lampedusa. Because I am Already This Places Going On.
Old Aug 30th, 2019, 04:25 AM

Which city you're flying to? Or in which side of Italy you're going to travel? Almost every city in Italy is just amazing with its small streets and wonderful food. Positano is very beautiful place. Rome, Milan, Como lake, these I guess is the main spots.
Old Aug 30th, 2019, 06:44 AM

Is this a serious question? First you ask for advice, then say to not tell you, you are already going places... doesn't make sense. If it's really a question, nobody can help you without more information. Where are you flying in/out? How long? Etc.
Old Aug 30th, 2019, 07:11 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
A little patience with lampedusa's limited English would be nice...

lampedusa, are you on the island of Lampedusa now? First you need to leave the island. There is ferry and air service to Sicily, and there is air service to Genoa, Milan, Rome, Torino, Venice and Verona on the mainland. These cities would give you access to places in Northern Italy. If you wanted to explore Southern Italy, you would need to study the train timetables and a map.

No one can tell you the "best" places for you to visit, but it is very difficult to make a wrong choice in Italy.

What sort of holiday do you want? Cities and museums? Countryside and scenery? How many days will you be in Italy? Are you traveling alone?
Old Aug 30th, 2019, 10:46 AM

I don't think I was impatient. It was obvious that the OP's native language was not English. That's why I pointed out that his post didn't make sense and asked for more information.
Old Aug 30th, 2019, 02:48 PM

<<Positano is very beautiful place. Rome, Milan, Como lake, these I guess is the main spots.>>

No, this is just a very superficial overview.