My husband and I are planning a trip to Italy in May of 2013. We can only travel 2 weeks total. I put together a sample itinerary and but I am having trouble finding flights or the best method of transportation to and from each area. I listed them in the order of North to South but this can be rearranged. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Depart Miami, FL May 1st
Arrive in Venice May 2nd. stay 2 nights
Travel to Tuscany (drive or train?) 3 nights
Travel to Rome (drive or train?) 2nights
Travel to Amalfi coast ( i heard driving through here is nice?) 2 nights
Travel to sicily (flight would be fastest due to time constraints right?) 2 nights
Fly back home May 13th, arrive May 14th
Again, we can change the order and where we fly into, I would just like suggestions on order & best method of transportation since this is our first trip to Europe. Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON MAIL Password Resets Contact Now 1~800~570:1233 Tec*h care.
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 4 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 5 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 6 My France Vacation
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 13 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 14 Best Greek Island
- 15 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 16 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 19 Malaga Christmas lights
- 20 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 21 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 22 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 23 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 24 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 25 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help