We plan to travel to Italy this spring (Mid March). We would be travelling with a toddler. We plan to fly to Rome and fly out from Venice with a stopover at Florence in between. Each stopover is for three days so the trip would be for 8/9 days. Kindly advice on the following:-
- Is march a good time for travel?
- We plan to take public transport for transit between Rome-Florence-Venice. I presume with a toddler, train is the best option. Or is bus also fine? Please advice on the best railway/bus service and ways to get good deals.
- Places to stay in centre of city in all the cities including Budget options. We would prefer historic places are at a walking distance rather that a painful ride away.
- Any specific etiquette to be kept in mind while travelling with a toddler so that we don't end up offending a local.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 2 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 3 Best Greek Island
- 4 5 days in Andalusia
- 5 Malaga Christmas lights
- 6 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 7 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 8 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 9 Noxor Platinum Edition
- 10 Sifnos and...Paros? Last minute help
- 11 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 12 Greek Islands, female solo traveller.
- 13 Driving
- 14 Need help with Mykonos vs. Naxos/Paros
- 15 Ferry vs. plane Athens to Santorini
- 16 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 17 Change of resident
- 18 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 19 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 20 The World's Greatest Churches
- 21 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 24 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 25 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!