In three weeks we will be doing several days in Rome, Florence, and Venice in that order.
I was planning to buy train tickets once there to preserve flexibility in our planning. HOWEVER, a friend just mentioned to me that even in 3 weeks the train prices could go up drastically.
In your opinion, should I go ahead and book my Rome to Florence and Florence to Venice trains? Or since we are only 3 weeks out, just wait and buy there?
Thanks in advance....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt
- 2 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 3 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 4 Manchester hotels
- 5 Moscow Hotels
- 6 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?