We are in Sulzano now, leaving tomorrow to Venice from Brescia. Unsurprisingly, there is a train strike.
Our wonderful hotel reception was unable to find specific information online about high speed trains (fresciarossi specifically) and no answer when they called to ask. They feel with 80% certainty that the train will run.
I thought I'd ask the experts here if they had more information based on past experience to add. Worst case we are in Brescia and then scramble to find a driver.
Thanks! And the Floating Piers are wonderful but oh, so crowded! This little town is really doing a wonderful job to support the thousands of people visiting
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 6 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 7 Best Greek Island
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 10 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 13 Malaga Christmas lights
- 14 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 15 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 16 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Mediterranean princess cruise
- 19 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 20 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 23 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 24 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 25 The World's Greatest Churches