I'll be heading to Italy (and Europe) for the first time...we will be based in Amalfi Coast area for a few weeks. However, 2 of us plan to take some side trips. I'm looking for advice/help on the trains.... We're fairly close to Naples, so I'm assuming that will be our main "hub". So if we wanted to take a trip to Venice for a night, or Florence, or Rome for a day - what is the easiest way to do this? (And cheapest)?
Should we book online now? Is it easy enough to do while we're there?
Any help is appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 2 First time in Spain
- 3 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 6 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 15 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 16 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 19 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 20 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 21 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 22 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 23 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 24 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 25 Connecting trains in Chambery