My wife and I need to plan our travel from Amalfi Coastr to Siena. Thinking we would need to take a train from salerno or naples to Siena. Or would we need to go to Florence then take a train to Siena? Obviously looking for quickest most direst route. Trip is already planed and will need to get from Positano to Siena in one day travel. I realize we will likely need to leave Positano very early.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:844:853:3131 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 3 What did your teenagers love the most of their Italy trip?
- 4 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 5 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 6 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 7 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 8 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 Current plan for March trip
- 11 First time in Spain
- 12 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 17 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 20 Dublin for St. Patricks Day
- 21 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 22 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 23 beware of robbed in Milan
- 24 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 25 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!