My Husband and I are looking at spending 28 days in Italy next September and would like to get an idea on a daily budget. I know this question is asked alot.
Our total trip budget is $14,000.00 (Australian), $4500.00 of that will be going to flights i am sure.
What level of travel will we get out of 150 Euro per day for the both of us. This will be just for food, inner city transport (local busses if absolutely necessary- I imagine most would be done by walking), admission and souvenirs (we dont buy alot and are more interested in photography for memories than souvenirs).
We will probably have one upscale dinner, but my Husband is a fussy eater and will probably live off of pizza and simple pasta (no truffle for him or seafood for that matter), me on the other hand I like to try new things.
Our only souvenirs we will purchase would be small things along the way for family. We tend to find souvenirs a waste when we could be having an experience (such as a cooking class etc) instead.
I am looking at learing Italian before we depart and have enrolled in a course, so reading menus in smaller places will not be an issue, fingers crossed.
All of our major between city transport and accomodation will be budgeted for seperate to the 150 Euro as mentioned above.
I look forwward to your reply!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드 마카오카지노 ※롤렛 바카라 우리카지노 : qyd55.com●
- 2 Hertz, Lisbon, Fraud Warning
- 3 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 4 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 5 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 6 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 7 Paris November 2017
- 8 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 10 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 11 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 12 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 13 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 14 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 15 Barcelona to Malaga
- 16 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 17 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 18 Christmas week in Ireland
- 19 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 20 Salerno as a base to visit Amalfi Coast
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 23 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 24 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 25 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report