We are considering a birthday celebration in the Sorrento/ Amalfi Coast area in late October, thinking the crowds would be low but temps still reasonably warm. Can anyone offer an opinion on the Massa Lubrense area or specifically Casa Lubra Relax Villa (Schiazzano) as a base to tour the area? http://www.lubracasarelax.it/en/index.php
We are planning on hosting a group of 5-7 couples and want a nice place, good locations. We plan on renting cars. This place in not on the water, but looks like a super property for the money--more like a boutique hotel than typical rental. We are open to suggestions re: location logistics, time of the year, property, options, etc.
Many thanks, King
Orlando, FL US
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for first trip to UK
- 2 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 3 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 4 10 days in europe
- 5 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 6 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 European honeymoon help needed
- 9 paris to london- day trip
- 10 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 13 land vs river cruise
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 Portugal
- 16 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 17 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 18 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 19 Where to stay in Naples?
- 20 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 21 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 22 Browsing Barcelona
- 23 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 24 Malaga Christmas lights
- 25 Croatia in mid/late October