I read quite a few trip reports and got some useful information. Originally I was planning on visiting more cities but following the advice given in this forum I narrowed down the cities I would like to visit so I can spend more time in each city. By the way, from 26th through 4th, I will be traveling alone and from that day and on I will be with my girlfriend and mom.
First of all I will fly into Milan and out of Rome.
Before I list my destinations, there are a few dates that I have to be in certain cities. On the 2nd, I have to be in Torino. On the 4th I have to be in Milan. Also on 9th and 10th I have to be in Florence.
Let me know what you think about this itinerary. If you think I should add more cities or switch certain cities with other ones, please let me know. Feel free to make any recommendations. Thank you for your feedback.
Sept 26th - Milan
Sept 27th - Lake Como
Sept 28th - Lucerne
Sept 29th - Milan
Sept 30th - Genoa
Oct 1st - Genoa
Oct 2nd - Torino
Oct 3rd - Torino
Oct 4th - Milan
Oct 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th - Venice
Oct 9th, 10th, 11th - Florence
Oct 12th, 13th - Pisa
Oct 14th-19th - Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail vs. Plane
- 2 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 3 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 4 Self Drive UK tour
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 7 Where to See Flamenco
- 8 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 9 Arezzo - how much time?
- 10 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 11 2 week May trip with kids
- 12 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 15 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 16 New Years in France
- 17 Easter Week in Italy
- 18 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 19 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 20 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 21 Which Aran Island??
- 22 Spain or Portugal
- 23 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 24 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 25 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please