Three of my friends and I will be traveling through Europe in July this year. We are taking the overnight train from Rome to Palermo. We all have global rail passes through Eurail and are interested in reserving a 'couchette' ahead of time. Eurail is telling me that in order to upgrade to a cabin we need to either reserve when we get to Europe or find a travel agent. Considering this is during the peak of travel season over in Europe, we desperately would like to reserve well ahead of time. Does anyone have a travel agent in mind for this type of reservation? Any help would be appreciated.
Please do not tell me that I shouldn't take the train... It's done. We are taking it. But if you have any advice on how to reserve a cabin ahead of time please share. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 Scotland ideas
- 4 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 5 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 6 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 7 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 10 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 11 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 12 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 tinnitus
- 15 Tips for first trip to UK
- 16 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 17 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 18 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 21 London vacation rental agency
- 22 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 23 land vs river cruise
- 24 The World's Greatest Churches
- 25 Italy Croatia Bosnia
Italy - Rome to Palermo - Need a travel agent for the overnight train!